...preserving the beauty of everyday moments...

Saturday, August 21, 2010

The Sweetest Dress on the Sweetest Girl

Ariana's second birthday was pretty special. She had quite the stack of presents from Mommy and Daddy, but she received quite a few packages in the mail the whole week from the rest of her devoted family! This little dress was part of the package from her Great Grandma Bette- and I think it is just about the sweetest thing out there! I love its' simplistic charm and the smocking on the bodice. I noticed on the tag that it is from Macy's and I have to say- they have some of the sweetest children's clothes. That is where I found the dress that Ariana wore for our wedding as well. I am thinking I am going to need to make a trip there to look for some little clothes for Landon as well!

Ariana wore this last Sunday for church and I had to snap a few pictures before we changed her into play clothes once we got back home. She is just the sweetest, little darling! Thank you Grandma Bette!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Our Family...

My photo
We are a family who was birthed through God's incredible goodness- joining our hearts and lives in a way we call miraculous. Nathan and I were married April 11,2009, which just happened to be one of the most perfect days in our lives. Ariana is our beautiful, two year old daughter, that we thank God for every day. She brings so much joy to our lives and delight to our hearts. Landon joined us six months ago. He was born with a heart defect and had open heart surgery at three months of age. We are so grateful for his speedy healing and this happy, healthy baby boy! We are an Army family- this is Nathans' thirteenth year serving our country. We recently moved across the country and are loving the life God has blessed us with. Our life is simple, but its beautiful to us and I pray that you are blessed by the beauty that we find in it.