...preserving the beauty of everyday moments...

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Our Sunshine!

Our sunshine! I look at this precious, little face each day and am so thankful for this gift of motherhood that God has given me! Her smiling, little face as she runs towards me, her happy voice saying, "ahh-morning!" as she climbs in bed with me, her animated chatter, her silly antics that keep Nathan and I in stitches and entertain all of you, her sweet kisses and hugs...She brings me so much joy and I am thankful that even on the difficult days- there are still moments where her sweetest side shows and makes me love being a mommy all over again!

The little punkin grew an inch over the last two months so we had to get some new clothes for her! I have to say, I love Children's Place and their sales- plus I can always find an online coupon and get additional savings!!! Its been a little tricky to buy a size ahead, since I have no clue about the weather here, so I have been having to get things as they are needed but so far, I have still been able to satisfy this "deal-loving momma's" heart! Nothing like brand-new clothes at garage sale prices!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Our Family...

My photo
We are a family who was birthed through God's incredible goodness- joining our hearts and lives in a way we call miraculous. Nathan and I were married April 11,2009, which just happened to be one of the most perfect days in our lives. Ariana is our beautiful, two year old daughter, that we thank God for every day. She brings so much joy to our lives and delight to our hearts. Landon joined us six months ago. He was born with a heart defect and had open heart surgery at three months of age. We are so grateful for his speedy healing and this happy, healthy baby boy! We are an Army family- this is Nathans' thirteenth year serving our country. We recently moved across the country and are loving the life God has blessed us with. Our life is simple, but its beautiful to us and I pray that you are blessed by the beauty that we find in it.