...preserving the beauty of everyday moments...

Saturday, December 19, 2009

Our Christmas Princess



These are the "true to life" photos of Ariana and Mona. Having a blast and keeping Mommy very, very busy!



And these are the finished photos from our Christmas photo shoot the other night. Which was quite the workout for me!!! I have finally realized why no one took their own child's pictures at the studio I worked at!

First, I gave her a bath so she was all fresh and smelling "oh! so good", then, there was the struggle to get her in the dress...Ariana thought it was the perfect time to run around naked- who needs a party dress??? Then, I had to try and get her to sit still, put the puppy on her lap and the RUN to get my camera, only to find they had scattered...But I would have to say I am very happy with the results!


I look at this precious, little face and am so amazed that God gave her to me. Her smile melts my heart. I love the mischief I see twinkle in her eyes. I love those rare, snugly moments when she wants to just sit with me and rock. Its thrilling to see her discover life and take in all that is going on around her. This little person is one of the greatest gifts I could ever have hoped for- I am so blessed.







1 comment:

  1. Best wishes & many readers be sent your way!!!I love it!!!!

    ReplyDelete

About Our Family...

My photo
We are a family who was birthed through God's incredible goodness- joining our hearts and lives in a way we call miraculous. Nathan and I were married April 11,2009, which just happened to be one of the most perfect days in our lives. Ariana is our beautiful, two year old daughter, that we thank God for every day. She brings so much joy to our lives and delight to our hearts. Landon joined us six months ago. He was born with a heart defect and had open heart surgery at three months of age. We are so grateful for his speedy healing and this happy, healthy baby boy! We are an Army family- this is Nathans' thirteenth year serving our country. We recently moved across the country and are loving the life God has blessed us with. Our life is simple, but its beautiful to us and I pray that you are blessed by the beauty that we find in it.